Talent Acquisition Specialist, Special Programs - UniFirst
ID de l'offre1904839
You will be a Big Deal when you join our rapidly growing Talent Acquisition Team at UniFirst's Corporate Headquarters in Wilmington, MA! If you are a people-person with strong project management skills, who wants to take the next step in your recruiting career, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will collaborate with Hiring Managers at all levels including executive management, to attract and retain top talent into the organization, while providing an exceptional candidate experience. Key initiatives that you will drive include our award-winning leadership development program, recruiting based marketing initiatives, and co-op/internship efforts.
- Lead full cycle recruiting and interviewing efforts for UniFirst's leadership development program, LEAP (); while working in conjunction with the Learning & Development Team and UniFirst Team Partners across the organization.
- Maintain an active candidate pipeline using a mix of channels including direct networks, university relations, and state resources.
- Develop and foster relationships with appropriate points of contacts at universities/colleges in efforts to recruit for UniFirst's ongoing co-op and internship programs.
- Support the development and execution of the Talent Acquisition strategy to attract and select the best talent.
- Manage Talent branding on social media pages such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Glassdoor.
- Provide a first-class candidate experience while providing best practices to Hiring Managers to create a consistent experience throughout the organization.
- Work in partnership with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements, recommending sourcing channels, and setting timescales for delivery.
- Act as an ambassador of the UniFirst Corporation brand, taking an active role to promote UniFirst internally and in the external market through networks, conferences, social media, university partnerships, etc.
- Provide proactive hiring solutions to deliver a competitive advantage in Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain effective relationships with current recruitment vendors and evaluate new vendors as needed.
- Display strong business acumen, staying current on the recruiting industry, and on competitors' Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- Assist with the writing/amending of job descriptions to accurately explain the functions and qualifications of roles.
- Conduct training to Hiring Managers on best recruiting and hiring practices.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program