Sr. HRIS Analyst
ID de l'offre1904993
Under limited direction, the Sr. HRIS Analyst provides functional and technical expertise of PeopleSoft HCM, Kronos WFC, and other related applications to meet business needs and requirements. The Sr. HRIS Analyst must develop professional relationships with all Human Resources groups as well as the Information Technology department, to resolve production issues, create reports, gather requirements for enhancements and implement new processes. The Sr. HRIS Analyst ensures system compliance with UniFirst’s Human Resources Policies and Programs as well as Federal, State and Local regulations by participating in testing of PeopleSoft HCM and Kronos WFC updates and upgrades.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues in PeopleSoft HCM and Kronos WFC.
- Develop and enhance reports for short and long term strategic direction to ensure reuse and maintainability.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee information through periodic reviews and audits.
- Review product release notes and technical documents to identify changes and downstream affects.
- Evaluate current practices and requirements and recommend more efficient and effective solutions for automating and enhancing business processes.
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Lead testing of PeopleSoft HCM updates and upgrades.
- Assist with System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Modifying and troubleshooting configurations and interfaces for Kronos WFC and PeopleSoft HCM.
- Provide secondary level support of Kronos WFC inquiries from Payroll.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.