Talent Acquisition System Administrator - UniFirst
ID de l'offre1904843
The Recruiting System Administrator plays an integral role in process development, on-going support and training for UniFirst’s Applicant Tracking System and Onboarding Initiatives. As the Recruiting System Administrator, you will address internal customer questions and concerns, and use technical expertise to assist them in how to best utilize our system for their talent acquisition needs. The best suited candidate will be highly motivated, insightful, truly customer focused with a passion for learning Talent Acquisition & HR Technology.
- Assist in the training of Hiring Managers on onboarding best practices, compliance, and the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Respond and resolve help ticket requests virtually and over the phone.
- Act as the main point of contact for multiple regions for questions regarding our Applicant Tracking System.
- Approve and audit requisitions.
- Act as issue resolution and escalation liaison between Talent Acquisition Team and Applicant Tracking System end users across the business.
- Administer and maintain the Onboarding portion of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Process Employee Referrals.
- Conduct regular requisition and employee onboarding audits to ensure compliance accuracy.
- Assist with the writing and amending of job descriptions to accurately explain the functions and qualifications of roles.
- Track, measure, and provide on-going insight to the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process and proactively recommend solutions as needed.
- Participates on special projects as requested by HR leadership.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program