Maintenance Technician II
Location:Santa Fe Springs, Californie
ID de l'offre1900899
Are you searching for a long-term career position with a strong company offering a solid track record of success? If you have the qualities necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the technical skill-set to succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing company!
Summary - This role will repair, maintain, install, and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems, and components; including but not limited to: large capacity washers and dryers, pneumatic and steam systems, conveyor systems, and boilers. They will perform preventive / predictive maintenance, address safety issues, and complete various maintenance project tasks.
- Troubleshoots sources of equipment problems by observing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and component devices in the operation; uses precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Assists other maintenance personnel with emergency and non-emergency repairs.
- Inspects motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, and performs other maintenance actions while following maintenance procedures.
- Performs various welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing.
- Troubleshoots and repairs Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and associated control systems.
- Performs boiler chemical testing; records result in log books; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
- Performs daily and weekly safety checks on boilers and makes necessary repairs.
- Performs wastewater pretreatment system testing; record results in logbooks; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of location equipment per work procedures or technical manual.
- Inspects motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, and performs other maintenance actions while following maintenance records.
- Utilizes a Computerized Maintenance Management System.