Production Supervisor - UniFirst
Location:Pompano Beach, Floride
ID de l'offre2001377
This position is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Production Supervisor to join our UniFirst family. As a Production Supervisor, you will be a key player in helping to lead the production team and drive top level performance. Our Production schedule runs daytime hours Monday through Friday, because in UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our General Managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you’ll be doing:
- Training, mentoring, and guiding plant personnel to success while maintaining morale and safety. You will be responsible for assuring adequate level of performance, discipline, integrity, and productivity of employees
- Scheduling and assuring an adequate level of trained employees on the plant floor
- Reporting and resolving operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays to maintain alignment with budget expectations
- Performing production reporting on incentives and productivity
- Inspecting machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Working with the location manager to develop or revise standard operational and working practices and observe workers to ensure compliance with company, federal, and state safety and occupational regulations
- Implementing quality programs communicated by the quality system and quality policy
- Working with Production Manager to resolve worker grievances or submit unsettled grievances to General Manager for action
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Manager’s direction