Route Service Representative - UniFirst
Location:Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
ID de l'offre2000639
Route Service Representative
Join UniFirst, one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the $18 billion-dollar uniform and garment services industry. We offer a family-oriented culture; supported by a stable, billion dollar corporate enterprise – giving you the best of both worlds.
We are seeking a motivated, customer-focused Route Service Representative to service and grow a local route. The Route Service Representative will make daily visits delivering and picking up customer products on an assigned route. Routes are serviced daytime hours Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
At UniFirst as a Route Service team member, you’ll receive paid training, salary + commission, excellent benefits, unlimited earning potential, and the chance to be part of a winning, supportive culture. Check out the opportunities at any of our 250+ nationwide locations and make your next career move!
- Guaranteed weekly salary plus commissions. As you grow your route, your weekly compensation increases.
- Opportunity to earn bonuses, incentives and awards
- Monday – Friday work week. No nights, weekends or holidays!
- Comprehensive benefits & perks package
- Ongoing, hands-on skills training
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide exceptional service and customer satisfaction on your assigned route.
- Service your route, delivering to multiple customers per day - ranging from small businesses to major corporate locations.
- Combine customer service and sales skills to naturally grow your route and your earning potential.
- Build & foster effective and consistent working relationships with existing customers.
- Create opportunities to upsell and grow existing customer base, resulting in increased commissions.
- Introduce new products to your customers.