Sales Manager - UniFirst
ID de l'offre2000910
As a Sales Manager you’ll be on the front line of our goal to find and develop “Customers for Life " in your protected territory. Through a strong work ethic and enthusiastic attitude, you will be responsible for building, developing, and leading your team of professional Outside Sales Representatives.
A Career with UniFirst Offers:
Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Career Mobility: We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Technology: UniFirst’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager
- Develop and implement annual Sales Plan and submit Quarterly goals with monthly updates on progress to General Manager and other designated recipients.
- Coach and manage salespeople in maintaining contact and gaining appointments with assigned accounts. Becomes personally responsible for Target Accounts at times there is no salesperson in a territory.
- Accompany Sales Representatives on sales calls to observe skills and techniques and assist in developing action plans for skill improvement.
- Conduct product knowledge and selling skills training at each weekly sales meeting.
- Conduct formal weekly evaluation of overall sales performance and effectiveness of each Sales Representative. If necessary, assists/guides the Sales Representative in developing plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Achieve location’s new account sales quota.
- Maintain budgeted staffing levels
- Perform other sales related tasks and assists other Sales Managers or other Location’s Department Managers
UniFirst offers the Benefits you need to excel as a Sales Manager:
- Vehicle Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more