Billing & AR Representative - UniFirst
ID de l'offre1908373
Job Summary -
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of billing and related services for programs requiring consolidated billing, statements, cash services, or other requirements that support customer's Accounts Receivable.
- Support the implementation and execution of EDI, third-party billing and purchase order management requirements for assigned customer programs with billing processes within these categories.
- Support the Billing, AR, and Cash Management process documentation requirements by ensuring such documentation is completed for each supported program.
- For converted Arrow accounts, continually research and fully resolve all outstanding aged Accounts Receivable items while ensuring that remaining balances are aligned and in accordance with conversion activities and status.
- Work closely with Corporate Accounts Receivable and National Accounts team(s) to ensure that customer payments are posted as intended.
- Work with service managers, account executives, and customers to proactively and efficiently manage assigned Accounts Receivable profile while ensuring that AR status and results are in accordance with targets and metrics.
- Coordinate and process appropriate credits with UniFirst locations and subcontractors.
- Audit account pricing agreement terms to ensure the company's and subcontractor's invoices are reflecting contract prices.
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.