General Office Support Assistant- UniFirst
ID de l'offre1807723
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst Corporation is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, well-mannered, professional General Office Support Assistant to meet and greet people as well as answer and route all incoming calls.
The General Office Assistant provides general office support to the location. This individual operates a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, determines the purpose of calls, and forwards calls to the appropriate personnel or department. The General Office Assistant answers questions about the organization and provides callers with the location address, directions, and other basic information. Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receive incoming calls and route to appropriate personnel or department
- Maintain up-to-date listing of employee phone extensions
- Order and maintain office supply inventory
- Receive and route incoming mail and other deliveries
- Greet and register onsite visitors
- Answer basic questions about Company
- File, copy, and scan documents as needed
- Perform data entry in AMS or other UniFirst systems
- Print and sort invoices and customer orders
- Process production records as needed
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program