Maintenance Utility Person
ID de l'offre1902152
Are you searching for a long-term position with a strong company offering a solid track record of success? If you have the qualities necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the skill-set to succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing Fortune 500 Company!
Summary - This role will assist with maintaining location building and equipment systems by performing assigned tasks such as, but not limited to; plant production utility functions, basic maintenance functions, loading and unloading shipments and deliveries, painting, powered industrial truck / lift operation, plant cleaning / blowdowns, and operating Company vehicles.
- Uses common tools to perform plant cleaning operations, including but not limited to: floor scrubbers, lint and dust removal devices, outside rubbish removal, equipment cleaning, and pit / trench screen cleaning.
- Performs miscellaneous painting tasks within the plant or outside painting on the facilities and grounds.
- Operates powered industrial forklifts / lifts throughout the facilities to assist in relocating materials.
- Assists in loading and unloading trucks making deliveries or pickups.
- Assists with production receiving activities.
- May perform various levels of facilities upkeep including landscaping, snow removal, and other refuse removal.
- After appropriate training; performs light equipment maintenance tasks such as filter cleaning and replacement, trench screen cleaning, lint and dust blowdown of facilities and equipment, fluid level checks, light bulb replacement, ceiling tile replacement, cart cleaning and repair, and pressure washing.
- Upon proper training and certification, may be called upon to operate Company vehicles such as shuttle trucks or route trucks.