Major Account Consultant
ID de l'offre2301877
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
The UniFirst Major Account Consultant (MAC), is responsible for generating new Major Account Sales within a defined territory. The MAC is charged with managing the entire sales process including identifying target accounts, setting appointments with key decision makers, understanding the needs and roles of all buying influences, creating value through a deep understanding of our prospect’s challenges and presenting a compelling solution that will improve their business.
- Generate a minimum of $10,400 in weekly rental revenues during each UniFirst fiscal year.
- Identify key decision makers and navigate through complex buying environments to insure we are positioned for success.
- Use our Total Cost Evaluation process to meet with key operational contacts within target accounts in order to complete a thorough site level needs analysis.
- Develop custom solutions for target accounts and quantify process improvements and savings.
- Effectively present to a diverse audience including large committees and Executives.
- Negotiate service requirements, pricing, and other terms and conditions conducive to creating a long-term partnership.
- Align the necessary internal groups and departments to make sure we meet and exceed the prospect’s expectations.
- Utilize Dynamics to effectively qualify and prioritize opportunities based on contract expiration dates, market conditions, and our competitive strengths and weaknesses. Effectively use the available prospecting tools (Phone, Email, Seismic, Seeding, On-Site Visits, LinkedIn, etc.) to reach high level decision makers and generate interest early in the sales process.
- Work with our Market Research and Development (MRD) group to efficiently manage your database and increase the number of prospects and quality of information.
- Urgently engage with MAC Leads from the field, and provide leads not meeting MAC criteria to local teams.
- Submit prospects that meet National Account criteria to National Accounts Division.
- Constantly monitor the competitive market conditions, sales and pricing strategies, and buying trends in order to devise effective strategies to counter strengths and take advantage of weaknesses.
- Maintain an accurate funnel, forecast and monthly activity report.
- Achieve a minimum of 90% to quarterly commitment.
- Meet or exceed the minimum sales activity requirements.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and comply with UniFirst’s Code of Ethics.
- Maintain a line of open communication with Management.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program