Corporate Credit Card Program Administrator- UniFirst
ID de l'offre1901821
This position is responsible for the coordinated management of the main components of the corporate credit card programs for the U.S. & Canada purchasing cards and the U.S. fleet/fuel cards. The incumbent manages relationships with the credit card service provider and the cardholders, ensures expenses and required receipts are received timely, in accordance with company policy and IRS requirements, communicates issues of concern, escalates incidents of fraud, and proposes changes in process that will maximize efficiencies and mitigate risks.
- Participate in training provided to the bank card administrators.
- Play the role of a primary contact between UniFirst & the Corporate Card provider.
- Receive & validate corporate card applications. Ensure that eligible staff sign the conditions for using the corporate cards.
- Forward new applications to card provider for cards to be issued.
- Receive & issue new cards to staff members. Sensitize cardholders on the use of cards
- Train cardholders on how to use the Corporate Cards at the time of issue in accordance with the corporate policy and relevant operating instructions
- Download daily and monthly corporate card transaction files, collaborate with the accounting department to integrate monthly transaction files into Peoplesoft.
- Receive service providers’ invoices and process for payment. Follow up with AP to ensure that payment is made on time and in line with the signed framework agreement.
- Perform monthly identification & reconciliation of all outstanding transactions. (i.e Missing expense account codes, or location numbers)
- Cover and provide necessary support of the PCard Admin mailbox
- Introduce and monitor applications (set up new users, increasing the ceiling, unlocking cards, disputed transactions, resetting passwords etc.).
- Manage technical issues: (i) Manage & report incidents occurring during card use, and (ii) Help cardholders, capture daily metrics
- Monitor the use/abuse of the cards and initiate corrective action, which may include suspension of card privileges.
- Propose solutions to improve process & ensure data integrity.
- Update corporate card information related to location transfers & terminations.
- Audit & monitor corporate card use ensuring all charges are eligible transactions that comply with travel & procurement directives and are in accordance with card policy & relevant manual.
- Report any fraudulent use of the corporate cards to the cardholder’s manager, AP Supervisor (and/or) Manager, and the Internal Auditing department.
- Follow up on transaction-related disputes charged to the cardholder of the corporate cards by the provider.
- Assess the provider’s service quality.
- Prepare monthly reports on P-Card transactions. Perform regular & ad-hoc reporting as may be required or requested.
- Work closely with Staff, Managers, Accounting, Corporate It Services and others as needed.