Maintenance Custodial Tech
ID de l'offre2004570
Are you searching for a long-term position with a strong company offering a solid track record of success? If you have the qualities necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the skill-set to succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing company!
Summary - This role will perform housekeeping and cleaning activities of the facility in office spaces, kitchen areas, common areas, plant / production floor, restroom facilities, and parking lots / grounds areas. Performs housekeeping and cleaning tasks in accordance with all Company safety policies and approved work procedures.
- Uses common tools to perform housekeeping operations, including but not limited to: wet and dry mops, brooms, floor scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, cleaning supplies, towels, steel wool, carts, and trash cans.
- Performs cleaning operations in the office areas, the production floor, outside of the facility, and other property areas as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Keeps restrooms clean and stocks them with supplies.
- Cleans the kitchen / breakroom areas and stocks the area with supplies.
- Removes trash and other rubbish and places them in the proper refuse receptacles.
- Cleans windows.
- Performs dusting of furniture and building hardware as assigned.
- Relocates light furniture as required to properly clean assigned areas.
- Replaces light bulbs in overhead fixtures.