Outside Sales Representative - UniFirst
ID de l'offre1804813
Outside Sales Representative
UniFirst is seeking a motivated, self-driven individual for an Outside Sales Representative position to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will identify new opportunities and follow up on potential leads utilizing an award-winning sales process.
A Career with UniFirst Offers:
Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Career Mobility: We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Technology: UniFirst’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative:
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
UniFirst offers the Benefits you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Quarterly bonus
- Protected territory
- Industry-leading sales training
- Vehicle Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more