ID de l'offre2105826
Are you searching for a long-term career position with a strong company offering a solid track record of success? If you have the qualities necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the technical skill-set to succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing company!
Summary - This role will ensure all asset reliability and maintenance operations are conducted per policies, Company approved practices, safety policies, and in conjunction with the Production Manager. It will ensure all facility and processing equipment are functioning per manufacturer’s design specifications and will identify areas to improve processes, procedures, maintenance practices, and on-going training for all maintenance staff. This position will improve the functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment, including but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, steam, pneumatic, wastewater pretreatment, and hydraulic systems equipment and components.
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems and determines corrective action by checking blueprints, schematics, repair manuals, and parts catalogs.
- Inspects, operates, and tests machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Performs basic welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, and brazing.
- Troubleshoots and repairs Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and associated control systems.
- Performs and assigns all preventive maintenance on facility and production assets; follows blueprints and schematics, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications using a documented schedule.
- Performs boiler chemical testing; record results in the log books; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
- Performs wastewater pretreatment system testing; record results in logbooks; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
- Manages and assigns all equipment maintenance, including repairs which cannot be completed during normal hours.
- Assumes responsibility for all shifts in the maintenance department.
- Oversees and maintains all maintenance related regulatory and environmental compliance requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for all aspects of safety within the maintenance department.
- Performs Confined Space procedures where appropriate.
- Performs Lockout/Tagout procedures where appropriate.
- Monitors training status of technicians and provides time for required training as needed.
- Utilizes a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Along with the Production Manager, develops, manages, and maintains budget for building, equipment, capital expenditures, and parts & labor.
- Teaches, trains, and develops maintenance partners.